You know who you remind me of? is a blog of musings, rants and stories of a group of friends. We hope you enjoy the read.

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

From my blog visting the now

It's not so much that I hate it. I just see some of the contradictions in religions. I mean all religions basically have the same message to; do this and you get this. I mean it's all so ridiculous. It's not that I don't believe in God, I really do. I just don't think I could tie myself down to one path again. All these religions say god is kind and god is beyond our understanding. The thing I don't get though is if god is kind why do I get sent to hell because I didn't pick the right religion, because I couldn't understand the un-understandable and decipher what religion is of the true god. They proved with quantum physics that god like force rules over us and as a man of logic I believe there is a god. And if this god is conscious and has a place like heaven and hell I believe all these paths lead to the same, the one true god's, for lack of a better word, "afterlife" why stay down to one. I'd much rather explore many paths and see many things. So as for as religion goes, I don't have one. I just try to be the best person I can be and hope it all works out if there is an "afterlife". And if god is kind and there is an "afterlife" and I don't go to the "nice afterlife" and instead one of suffering and pain because I couldn't pick the right religion from the un-understandable one well then, FUCK GOD for god is not kind then. Sorry if that offends you but that's how I feel.

No comments: