You know who you remind me of? is a blog of musings, rants and stories of a group of friends. We hope you enjoy the read.

Monday, May 12, 2008

Religion

The first thing that I want to say is that I am not religious, necessarily. I still consider myself agnostic as of now. To start off, here is a list of beliefs and non-beliefs:


beliefs:
I believe that there is a greater force
I believe in reincarnation

non-beliefs:
I do not believe in atheism
I do not believe in religious persecution
I do not believe in organized religion
I do not believe in Christianity


These are things that I believe for sure. I don't believe in organized religion because of all the death that it has caused. I know that there are great organized religions like Buddhism and all that but I just believe that it can create too much power.

No comments: